The 2013 USA Diving Spring Junior Region Championships are right around the corner!Below, please see a list of important information regarding the Spring Region Meets. This is your one-stop location for everything you need to know to make sure you are ready for your Spring Region Meet. Good luck to all divers!
- You must have a current Competitive Gold USA Diving membership to register for a USA Diving Spring Region Championship. To update or renew your membership, please log-in.
- Throughout the year a diver MUST dive in his or her FINA-defined age group (i.e. his or her age on Dec. 31 of that year). In individual events a diver may continue to dive as a 16-18 year-old until he or she celebrates his or her 19th birthday.
- In order to earn points to count for points for a Team Banner, athletes must have declared their Club Affiliation any time up to 30 days prior to the Spring Regional Meet. Once the 30 days has passed, the athlete cannot change their affiliation until AFTER the East/West National Championships. Please be sure to check that your affiliation is correct to earn points towards the Team Championship!!! The only exception to this Rule is to allow an athlete to change from a Club Affiliation for “Unattached.” To check your Club Affiliation is correct, please log-in to your membership account.
Deadlines to update Club Affiliation
Region 3 – Wednesday, January 30th
Regions 1, 2, 7, 10 – Wednesday, February 6th
Regions 4, 5, 6 – Wednesday, February 13th
Regions 8, 9 – Thursday, February 14th
To update your Club Affiliation, please call the USA Diving office: (317) 237-5252.
- DiveMeets synchs their database with USA Diving’s; therefore, any changes to Club Affiliation MUST be made in the USA Diving database.
- As it becomes available – Meet Information including practice schedules, competition schedules and hotels will be posted on our Sanctioned Events Page. In addition, meet registration will be available on DiveMeets as it becomes available.
- To coach on deck – coaches must have a current Full Coach (or a current Coach Instructor if they are attending with a Full Coach member) membership – with current First Aid, CPR and Safety Certifications. To check to make sure your membership is current, please log-in.
- Coaches – If you need to complete a background screening, please be sure to allow yourself seven business days for processing.
- Coaches must also register on DiveMeets.