Height: 5′ 2″
Birthdate: May 6, 1991
Birthplace: Indianapolis, Ind.
Hometown: Indianapolis, Ind.
Trains: Bloomington, Ind.
Education: Indiana University (2013)
Club: TriSynerG Diving
Coach: Drew Johansen
National Team: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Amy is the daughter of Thomas and Donna Cozad and has two siblings, sister Jenny and brother Cayman. She is engaged to Alex Magaña. Amy started diving at age 11 and currently trains 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week. Her favorite dive is the 207C. She likes to eat macaroni and cheese before she competes and likes to go to Outback Steakhouse after meets. After graduating from Indiana University, Amy moved to Tallahassee, Fla., where she she spent the 2013-2014 season as assistant diving coach at Florida State University before moving back to Indiana. Amy now works as a math tutor and also coaches diving camp.
When she isn’t diving or coaching, Amy enjoys cooking, playing with her puppies (B and Manny) and going to the movies. And she listens to loud, upbeat music to keep her going between dives.
- 2013 and 2015 World Championships team member, 2012 and 2014 World Cup team member, 2011 Pan American Games team member
- Won silver with Katrina Young in synchronized 10-meter at a 2014 FINA Grand Prix meet in Puerto Rico
- Six-time national champion in synchronized 10-meter
- Has finished as high as second (twice) individually on 10-meter at national championship meets.
- Finished third on platform at NCAA Championships in 2012 and 2013 to earn All-America honors