Height: 5’ 2″
Birthdate: June 26, 1994
Birthplace: Dover, N.H.
Hometown: Dover, N.H.
Current Residence: Bloomington, Ind.
Education: Indiana University
Major: Community Health
Club: Indiana University
Coach: Drew Johansen
National Team: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
Jessica is the daughter of Amy and Mike Parratto. She has an older sister, Melissa, who is a swimmer at the University of Pennsylanvia. Her dad is a swim coach and coached Olympic gold medalist swimmer Jenny Thompson, who Jessica says is like a sister to her. Jessica’s mom was a five-time All-American diver at Wellesley College and was Jessica’s coach until she was 14. Jessica started diving when she was 5 and moved to Indianapolis from New Hampshire in 2009 due to limited facilities (her pool had only one 1-meter springboard). She has since become one of the top 10-meter platform divers in the country. Jessica’s favorite dive is 626C, and her favorite diver is Laura Wilkinson. Between dives, she listens to music and relaxes. She enjoys hanging out with friends, going to the beach, and outdoor activities. Previously, Jessica also participated in gymnastics, swimming, and soccer. Her favorite foods are mashed potatoes and LaFesta pizza back in New Hampshire.
- Three-time senior national champion (10-meter, synchronized 10-meter at 2012 AT&T National Diving Championships, synchronized 10-meter at 2013 USA Diving Winter National Championships)
- 2012 junior national champion on platform
- 2012 Junior World Championships team member
- 2011 World Championships team member (finished 15th on 10-meter)
- 2011 gold medalist on platform Junior Pan American Championships