Height: 5’ 5”
Birthdate: August 2, 1991
Birthplace: Reston, Va.
Hometown: Arlington, Va.
Current Residence: Austin, Texas
Education: University of Texas (2014)
Major: Biology and History
Club: Longhorn Aquatics
Coach: Matt Scoggin
National Team: 2013, 2014
Maren is the daughter of Tony and Pamela Taylor and has one brother, Reid. She started diving in 1996 and was also a gymnast until her sophomore year in high school. Her favorite dive is 405B. She was away from diving for nearly a year after dislocating her elbow at the 2011 NCAA Championships.
Maren would like to become an environmental lawyer. When she is not on the springboards, Maren enjoys scuba diving and skiing.
- Three-time senior national champion (3-meter, synchronized 3-meter at 2013 USA Diving Winter National Championships, 1-meter at 2013 AT&T National Diving Championships)
- Made her international debut at the 2013 World Championships, where she was a finalist on 3-meter
- Won 3-meter bronze at 2014 FINA Grand Prix in Puerto Rico
- Won synchronized 3-meter bronze at 2014 FINA Grand Prix Canada Cup
- Runner-up on 1-meter and 3-meter at 2014 NCAA Championships
- Three-time U.S. national champion
- 2013 World Championships team member