Competitive Limited: $12
Divers with a Competitive Limited membership can participate in camps, clinics, lessons, and closed leagues. If a limited member diver wishes to compete in a USA Diving meet, he or she can upgrade the membership to Competitive Blue or Competitive Gold.
Competitive Blue: $20
With a Competitive Blue membership, athletes can participate in association and invitational meets, as well as Future Champions meets. An athlete will also need to satisfy the eligibility requirements for a particular meet.
Competitive Gold: $75
A Competitive Gold membership allows for athlete participation in Region, Zone, and National Championships, as well as Competitive Blue meets. (An athlete will also need to satisfy the eligibility requirements for a particular meet. Competitive Gold members age 21 or older may also compete in Masters competition.)
Athlete Membership Benefits
USA Diving athlete members of all levels receive the following benefits:
- Access to Members Only webpage, including the directory, meeting minutes, National Training Center information and educational materials
- Inside USA Diving Magazine (NOT AVAILABLE TO COMPETITIVE LIMITED MEMBERS)
- Powerchalk – (online video analysis tool) free standard account
- 15% discount off books and videos from Human Kinetics
- Optional online classes offered through Human Kinetics
- Membership card (online)
- Sports Accident insurance for all supervised registered practices of USA Diving member clubs and for all USA Diving sanctioned events. This coverage is secondary to any other primary insurance you might have and will pay up to a maximum benefit of $25,000 subject to a Deductible and other terms and conditions. To learn more about insurance, please visit our insurance page.