ABC’s primetime series, based on the international hit show, will premiere March 19. The cast includes USA Diving stars 2012 Olympic Champion David Boudia and legend 4-time Olympic Champion Greg Louganis.
Rehearsals and filming will take place at The Ohio State University late February and March 2013.
Show and rehearsal fees are still to be determined.
Auditions will be on Thursday, February 7 at The Ohio State University and are open to USA Diving members.
We are looking for all of the following:
- Good platform divers all ages
- National / International level junior divers aged 10+
- Divers with advanced dives, such as 109, 207, 5253/5 & consistent handstands
- Divers with show experience
- Divers with exceptional/interesting show skills
Initially, auditions are open to anyone within commuting distance of the The Ohio State University’s diving pool or those who have accommodation and transport available in the area.
Additionally, we would like to hear from performers with “exceptional” or unusual/interesting skills who may live farther away.
If interested and available to audition on the above date, please submit the following.
- Your name, age and contact details (or parents’ contact details for minors);
- Your coach’s name and contact details;
- Your location;
- Your experience and any links to diving videos or competition results;
- Your preferred audition time on Thursday: Noon to 2:30 or 4:00 to 7:00 pm.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.