Get to Know Olympian Jessica Parratto
by USA Diving
Hometown: Dover, N.H.
College: Indiana University (2019)
Coach(es): Drew Johansen
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games, 10th (individual 10-meter), 7th (synchronized 10-meter)
World Championship Experience
- 2017: 11th (10-meter), 6th (synchronized 10-meter)
- 2015: 21st (10-meter), ninth (synchronized 10-meter)
- 2011: 15th (10-meter)
Other Career Highlights
- 2014, 2016, 2018 World Cup team member
- Eight-time senior national champion (Has two individual 10-meter titles and six synchronized 10-meter titles)
- 2015 NCAA champion on platform
- 2012 junior national champion on platform
- 2012 Junior World Championships team member
- 2011 gold medalist on platform at Junior Pan American Championships
Personal: Daughter of Amy and Mike Parratto. Has an older sister, Melissa, who was a swimmer at the University of Pennsylvania. Her dad is a swim coach and coached Olympic gold medalist swimmer Jenny Thompson, who Jessica says is like a sister to her. Jessica’s mom was a five-time All-American diver at Wellesley College and was Jessica’s coach until she was 14.
Jessica started diving when she was 5 and moved to Indianapolis from New Hampshire in 2009 due to limited facilities.
Between dives, she listens to music and relaxes.
She enjoys cooking, yoga and photography.
Previously, Jessica also participated in gymnastics, swimming, and soccer.
Her favorite food is pasta.
Graduated from Indiana University with a degree in sports media.