COVID-19 Update from the Board of Directors

by USA Diving

USA Diving today announced an immediate suspension of all USA Diving events, including camps, conferences, or any occasions requiring travel to any gathering, for a period of 30-days, pending further action by the Board of Directors.  Additionally, USA Diving has also recommended all sanctioned activities be suspended for a period of 30-days, until further action by the Board of Directors. The Board has scheduled a meeting on Sunday where contingencies will be discussed as well as plans for international competitions, further information will be forthcoming on Monday.


Daily practices and training activities are a concern for everyone.  The Board recognizes that athletes and coach members will continue to train and prepare for upcoming competitions, and USA Diving insurance remains in effect. USA Diving strongly encourages precautions be taken to prevent the spread of infection as well as follow the guidance by the CDC and WHO for your respective areas.


Everyone is encouraged to seek further information using the CDC and the WHO websites:


Questions or personal concerns regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) should be directed to your local healthcare provider.